Don’t Be Left In The Dark - Lighting Design and Selections
- Welcome Package
- Lighting Plan - Main Level
- Lighting Schedule - detailing which light goes where and how it's controlled
- Inspiration photos to help you visualize the look and feel
- Personalized online shopping list so you can shop at your own pace
Lighting placement and selection are as important as your walls and windows. They need to be planned and considered as one of the major systems in your home or commercial space.
10 hours of full-on lighting design services includes all the ingredients to make your design dreams a reality. This package covers…
- 2 options for Lighting Layout with Inspiration Photos
- Access to designer pricing and my trusted, quality lighting vendors through product lists that you can shop at your pace
- Documentation: Scope of Work, Considerations for the Design, Action Plan
- 2 hour Presentation Meeting and one revision and up to 3 changes to layout are included with this package
- Option to purchase additional one floor level lighting design for $400
We'll be working together in person and online. You’ll have access to your private online studio where we’ll work collaboratively and you’ll be able to:
- track your project in real time and access all details in one organized place
- view and approve estimates, contracts and documents
- view your Lighting Schedule and Plans
- make purchases from your own personalized light fixture shopping lists at your own pace
Your Lighting Plan and Schedule, indicating positioning and types of light fixtures, along with details on lighting controls, will provide your electrician with the information he/she needs to light your home. Inspiration photos will feature key light fixture suggestions that will integrate with your architecture and lifestyle, providing you with just the right light where you need it.
You'll have a personalized online shopping list so you can shop at your own pace for the right lights for each wiring location on one floor level. This package is based on a maximum 1600 square foot residence or small commercial space. Additional fees may apply to more complex design projects. We'll discuss your specific requirements prior to starting.
Gabrielle Doucette shares her experience: "Deborah listened attentively to our needs and preferences and supplied us with great selections, and a easy to follow lighting plan. She was great to work with, very accommodating and her ideas enhanced my personal decor style. I recommend her to anyone building or renovating."
To get started on with your lighting design, we'll need to do your 2 Hour Kick Start consultation (which you can select under the Consultations tab).
To get the most from our time together, you'll need to put away your phone, schedule extra time in case we get deep into details, and arrange a baby sitter if you have children. It's so important that you are free from distractions during our meetings, so that we can communicate well and be certain there is clarity in all we discuss. I encourage you to take notes, or audio or video record our consultation so you'll be able to refer back. Of course, I'm only a phone call, text or email away.
This package can be purchased with a $400 deposit and invoiced monthly for the duration of your project by emailing me directly at email@example.com