Design Work Session
This Work Session is intended to give you as many design solutions as possible during our 3 hours together. This intense, information-filled meeting can be done in your home or elsewhere if you're in the pre-build stage, or by video chat.
Before this meeting, we'll have already met during our Discovery Call and I'll have reviewed your Design Questionnaire, so we can jump right into the details. During our 3 hours:
- We'll discuss your design goals in detail and create your Action Plan
- I'll share solutions and ideas to help you align your style and vision with your lifestyle needs and your space's limitations and strengths
Details at Your Fingertips Within 3 business days after our meeting, you'll receive an email inviting you to access your private online studio. There, you'll find:
- Your Action Plan, outlining the steps for you to take to achieve your design goals
- Inspiration images to help you visualize ideas and actions
- Some recommended products, such as finishes and fittings, and some resources where you can find products and trades.
- You'll benefit from my Designer Discounts with specific products if we continue working together in Step 3, which is Full Design Service
Client testimonial "Never having worked with an interior decorator before, we had no idea what to expect. You provided more than we ever could have anticipated, and we’re so pleased with the results! Deborah, working with you has been such a pleasure. We had a very general idea of what we wanted but had absolutely no idea of the first steps to make that vision come to life. Luckily for us, we found you!" - Michelle and Ken Rerrie
- It's important that all key decision-makers are present for this meeting.
- Inspiration images say a thousand words. To help make best use of our time, please email, in advance, your inspiration photos or have them and any inspiration items ready to share with me at our meeting.
- If you have questions or points to discuss, please share them with me by email in advance, or have them ready at our meeting.
- I encourage you to take notes, or audio or video record our consultation so you'll be able to refer back.
- To get the most from our time together, you'll need to put away your phone, schedule extra time in case we get deep into details, and arrange a babysitter if you have children. It's so important that you are free from distractions during our meetings so that we can communicate well and be certain there is clarity in all we discuss.
This is an exciting step in turning your design dreams into fabulous spaces! Share your excitement with friends through the social media icons.
If your design goals are simple, or you’re a serious shopper, or a dedicated DIY’er, this may be all you need to take it from here. If not, Step 3 is your next step…
Bonus! I share my designer discounts with you in Step 3 and 4!
Price includes HST. A travel charge may apply.