Design... Plus Shop My Trusted Vendors
- Welcome Package
- Space Planning Layout
- Design Board -photos to help you visualize the look and feel
- Documentation - things like your Scope of Work, Considerations, Action Plan
- Personalized online shopping lists so you can shop at your own pace
- Bonus - Will This Sofa Fit Through Openings?
- RenoGuide - Canadian Home Builders Association
24 hours of full-on design services includes all the ingredients to make your design dreams a reality. This package covers…
- 2 options for Layout with Inspiration Photos
- Access to designer pricing and my trusted, quality trades and vendors through product lists that you can shop at your pace
- Recommendations for paint, wall, floor, and window treatments
- Recommendations for finishes, fittings, and furnishings - things like countertops, window treatments, seating
- Documentation: Scope of Work, Considerations for the Design, Action Plan
- 2 hour Presentation Meeting and one revision and up to 3 changes to layout are included with this package
We'll be working together in person and online. You’ll have access to your private online studio where we’ll work collaboratively and you’ll be able to:
- track your project in real time and access all details in one organized place
- view and approve estimates, contracts and documents
- view your Design Boards and Plans
- make purchases from you’re your own personalized shopping lists at your own pace
To sign up, we'll need to do your 2 Hour Kick Start consultation (which you can select under the Consultations tab, above).
Here are a few words from a happy client: "From the first meeting, I knew Deborah was listening to our ideas, concerns, and hopes. She worked to create a space that's both beautiful and functional; all while respecting our budget! With an uncanny ability to hone in on our style, she also provided fresh ideas that we never would have thought of.
Deborah found the right balance of including us in decision-making but not overwhelming us with too many choices during what was a VERY busy time. As a result, we felt very much a part of the project and feel ownership of the gorgeous end-result. Deborah is a gem and a treasure to work with!" - Dr. Erin Hennessy
This package is based on a maximum 2400 square foot residence or small commercial space. Additional fees may apply for custom cabinet design, elevation drawings, or more complex designs . We'll discuss your specific requirements prior to getting started. We'll need to do your 2 Hour Kick Start consultation (which you can select under the Consultations tab) prior to getting started.
To get the most from our time together, you'll need to put away your phone, schedule extra time in case we get deep into details, and arrange a baby sitter if you have children. It's so important that you are free from distractions during our meetings, so that we can communicate well and be certain there is clarity in all we discuss. I encourage you to take notes, or audio or video record our consultation so you'll be able to refer back. Of course, I'm only a phone call, text or email away.
This package can be purchased with a $800 deposit and invoiced monthly for the duration of your project by emailing me directly at email@example.com