Design... and You'll do the Shopping
- Welcome Package
- RenoGuide - Canadian Home Builders Association
- Space Planning Layout
- Design Board -photos to help you visualize the look and feel
- Documentation - things like your Scope of Work, Considerations, Action Plan
- Bonus - Will This Sofa Fit Through Openings?
12 hours of design services without the shopping component. If you would like to benefit from my designer pricing from my trusted trades and vendors, select Design… Plus Shop My Trusted Vendors.
This package covers…
- 2 options for Layout with Inspiration Photos
- Recommendations for paint, wall, floor, and window treatments
- Recommendations for finishes, fittings, and furnishings - things like countertops, window treatments, seating
- Documentation: Scope of Work, Considerations for the Design, Action Plan
- 1.5 hour Presentation Meeting and one revision and one layout change are included with this package
We'll be working together in person and online. You’ll have access to your private online studio where we’ll work collaboratively and you’ll be able to:
- track your project in real time and access all details in one organized place
- view and approve documents,
- view your Layouts and Recommendations on Design Boards
To sign up, we'll need to do your 2 Hour Kick Start consultation (which you can select under the Consultations tab, above). And I'll contact you within 12 hours to book your free 15 minute discovery call.
Here are a few words from a happy client: "From the first meeting, I knew Deborah was listening to our ideas, concerns, and hopes. She worked to create a space that's both beautiful and functional; all while respecting our budget! With an uncanny ability to hone in on our style, she also provided fresh ideas that we never would have thought of.
Deborah found the right balance of including us in decision-making but not overwhelming us with too many choices during what was a VERY busy time. As a result, we felt very much a part of the project and feel ownership of the gorgeous end-result. Deborah is a gem and a treasure to work with!" - Dr. Erin Hennessy
This package is based on a maximum 2400 square foot residence or small commercial space. Additional fees may apply for custom cabinet design, elevation drawings, or more complex designs . We'll discuss your specific requirements prior to getting started.
To get the most from our time together, you'll need to put away your phone, schedule extra time in case we get deep into details, and arrange a baby sitter if you have children. It's so important that you are free from distractions during our meetings, so that we can communicate well and be certain there is clarity in all we discuss. I encourage you to take notes, or audio or video record our consultation so you'll be able to refer back. Of course, I'm only a phone call, text or email away.
This package can be purchased with a $400 deposit and invoiced monthly for the duration of your project by emailing me directly at email@example.com